venerdì 16 marzo 2012

old effect

Con questo scatto ho voluto ricreare la sensazione di qualcosa di vissuto.. Per il mio outfit mi sono servito di un trench burberry prontamente stropicciato per dare ancora di piú la sensazione dell'usato , ho abbinato al trench una camicia Burberry brit

With this shot I wanted to recreate the feeling of something lived .. For my outfit I used a trench coat burberry promptly crumpled to give even more the feeling of used, I paired the shirt with Burberry trench brit

5 commenti:

  1. Nice photos.
    I like the vintage effect on this photo.

    COme visit my blog, let me know how you
    like it and can we follow each other on GFC?

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. P.S. Thank you so much for following.
    I'm now following you back on GFC; #3 follower.
    Hope to see you again on my blog.

    RispondiElimina
  3. hi! :) thanks a lot in this photo i want to ricreit the tipical effect whic be found in the campaigns of burberry .. the Young Issue reflects what i hear, i see that inspires me in fashion :) thanks again and keep in touch ... of course follow your blog with great pleasure

    RispondiElimina
  4. I follow you too!
    Good start to the blog!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Besos, Marcela

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hey! How are you? Thanks to you too! Unfortunately i had to leave for a few days in verona and i could not follow the blog :/ but tomorrow i will post news things :) i hope you'ill love kisses :)

    RispondiElimina